It’s been far too long since I logged into my little corner of the internet and did what I love doing best: blogging and talking to you all! These past couple of months have been CRAZY! Since handing in my PhD thesis my whole world has turned upside down (for the better!) and everything I’ve been working towards for so long in my PhD has started to pay off (it will for you too!)
I thought I’d just give you a little update on what’s been going on over the past few weeks, before I get back into the swing of my usual Scientific Beauty posts (I have so much planned!). So here we go… In the past few weeks I have…
- handed in my PhD thesis, bye bye stress!
- moved in with my boyfriend
- been on a 3 week roadtrip around the whole of France (I have a few outfit posts in the making for those who were asking!)
- GOT ENGAGED!! The biggest and best surprise of my life!
- started my new job as a Medical Writer, where I can do what I love every day in a wonderful company where everyone has been so friendly and welcoming
- been preparing for my PhD viva which is on Monday, the final academic showdown and the official end to my #phdlife
Phew! So apologies for not being quite on top of my blogging game recently, I hope you will forgive me and keep visiting my blog when all my new content comes! Quite a few of you have been asking about my new job and what it entails so I’ll be writing some posts about life outside of the lab too 🙂
Hope you’re all doing great!